Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Escape from your busy life

I would like to create a community where I can share some of my relaxation hacks. I am a busy woman with 2 part time jobs, attend school and take care of my3 year old princess. Somehow I manage to create a smooth flow between school work and family within 24 hours.

I decided to write my blog on this idea because I feel that I am not perfect but I do my best to balance my 17 college credits, 2 jobs and family 7 days a week and some people complain about working 1 job 5 days a week. I do not intend to make anyone feel bad if they are that person I invite them to also read my blog (I will also provide useful information for your working class).

After 2 years of driving through 4 cities 7 days a week, I have finally come to a solution to  my crankiness and drowsiness. My solution was to relax and just work through anything that comes your way that day. I'm a head strong person so once I set my mind to something I'm determined.

I began my relaxation with simple methods such as taking deep breaths before speaking out of anger and I tried a technology free day.that was almost successful. Hey! I'm a college student i cant stay away from my phone that much I have to write this right......

Questions and posts from the working/student class are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment