Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Craving of the Day

                                               Image Credit: Freeimages.co.uk
I know that I am busy running around 20 hrs. out of a day and 7 days a week. I do however like to enjoy my sweets. I already know what too much sweets can do to your teeth and health but I LOVE sweets. With all that I handle throughout my day, sitting down enjoying some creamy milk chocolate or colorful sprinkled donuts is actually all that I need. I do not advise binge eating sweets when you eat them during relaxation time but I do recommending enjoying more than one piece.

Desserts are become more popular in the bustling society today so that you can enjoy something fulling yet delicious. I, myself, work at a restaurant in the Goshen area and see guests young and old come in to order dessert only for dinner. Dessert is fast, tasty and cheap most of the time and that is exactly what people want when they are on the go

 I connect with the photo because I love food and sweets, so glazed donuts of course caught my eye first. The colorful rainbow sprinkles on top of the donuts provide an appealing sense to the image and makes viewers want to really indulge in one of the donuts present. I believe that everyone should have some form of experience of indulgence throughout their busy schedules. Please share, comment and tell me what your thoughts are about sweets and the popularity of it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment